|Italian styled, elegant cassette roller fly screens. They are suitable for almost any door opening whether it be sliding, hinged, single, double or conservatory french doors. The frames are manufactured from aluminium, finished in white, and can be installed inside or out as they are totally rust free. Retractable insect mesh disappears out of sight when not in use, just enter your overall dimensions into the calculator for an instant price. The cassette will be cut and pre-built to your dimensions along with the guides which easily slot onto the cassette. Please note that if the overall width is greater than 2900mm then the guides will be in 2 sections.
WIDTH - overall width required including the cassette and overlap onto adjacent frame.
HEIGHT - overall height of the cassette.
BRAKE - this slows down the spring retraction for ease of use.
FITTING OPTION -
FACE - this is where the screen is going to be installed directly onto the door frame.
REVEAL - this is where the screen is fitted into the internal surround of the door.
INSTALL METHOD- choose from either screws or silicone.
SILICONE GUN - application tool for the silicone install.
- |Download Information|
- |More Information|
Premium grade fly screens that disappear when they aren't needed. Retractable fly screens solve lots of problems, they stop flying insects just like fixed screens, but can be fully retracted when not in use allowing you full flexibility, especially in winter.
The screens are easy to install and form a fully sealed unit to the window or door frame or reveal. The mesh is a grey decor mesh and is easily cleaned by simply vacuuming.
- spring tensioned mesh that resists sagging and tearing
- polyester coated frames that resist chipping and scratching
- decor grey mesh that doesn't block out the light
- provides protection from UV light as well as insects that will help protect furnishings and carpets from fading
- used extensively for keeping cats indoor
- they can be used on single or double doors
- retraction brakes are available to prevent the door from snapping back into the cassette